How It Works
You can get between EUR 0,5m and 5m financing for defined growth projects.
We support entrepreneurs with a functioning business model.
We do not:
- Support start-ups.
- Provide an exit channel to sell your business.
Your company has…
- An existing revenue stream and customer relations, with a preferable minimum annual revenue of EUR 1m.
- Been in operation for at least 3 years.
- A clear and proven business model, which supports one or several of:
- Intellectual capital
- A successful, entrepreneur-led management and team.
Our financing model will be tailored to suit your business.
You can secure capital from us based on:
- Approval of your growth strategy.
- Provision of collateral, where appropriate.
We do not need:
- A personal guarantee
- An agreement concerning company valuation.
- A third party exit.
Revenue participation financing may be combined with a minority equity stake.
This percentage is agreed upon prior to financing and depends on company size, risk and financing volume.
The total amount to be repaid is a multiple of the initial financing amount.
Repayments continue until the repayment amount is reached, usually within 3 to 5 years.
- You provide basic information about your company and growth plan.
- We respond to your application within 10 working days. The success of your application depends on the fit between your business case and our investment criteria.
- We meet with you to discuss and agree upon commercial terms and conditions. The terms of our agreement will be documented in a contract.
- You can expect to receive financing within 10 working days once all aspects of this agreement are enforced.