Round2 Capital Partners is an alternative investment fund located in Vienna. We finance innovative growth companies in Austria, Germany, Switzerland and Sweden offering a unique financing instrument. We ourselves are an innovative player in the European market for risk capital and primarily target companies with digital business models. Our mission is to take entrepreneurs to the next level without dilution.
We are looking for interns (m/f) for our investment management team who want to start a 2-6 months internship right now or in the near future. You will report directly to the managing partners and will get to know all phases of the investment process.
We are offering a professional setting in a small and motivated team at a central location in Vienna, Austria.
- Supporting the managing partners in deal flow generation and analysis
- Supporting the analysis and coordination of documents in the due diligence process
- Entry and analysis of financial statements
- Autonomous preparation of market analysis and company profiles
- Preparation of presentations for the investment committee
- Preparing investor presentation material
- Support of portfolio company controlling
- Support of investor portfolio reporting and portfolio statistics
- Are in your master studies and specializing in Corporate Finance or Investment Banking
- Are highly motivated and proactive
- Learn fast and can handle stress
- Are an analytical and conceptual thinker
- Have experience with financial statement analysis and company valuations
- Have excellent German and English skills
- Are a professional Excel and PowerPoint user
The internship will be remunerated with EUR 1.100,- per month (full-time, 40h/week).
Are you interested? Please send your application to Isabella Hermann-Schön: email@example.com Please state your earliest possible starting date and for how long you would like to join us.